BAXLEY V 1.0 MAP
Quote from the author:
Fixed some terrain issues.
Allowed travel around some hills.
Added different style road hills.
Cowzone BGA was raised (couldnt empty last 1%.
Added storage for manure and grass/windrow/chaff at greenHouse area.
Added Lumber Mill (requires straw or chips for fuel) and of course trees for lumber.
This is BAXLEY
A 4x map with rolling hills 7 new crops, beef, pig, lamb, chicken fattening mods and 3 greenhouses.
The map terrain is based off of South Georgia but I added a few extra details to make it better looking.
Crops installed are:
Cotton – uses round head!
Oat – uses round head!
Soybean – uses round head!
Millet – uses round head!
Sorghum – uses flat head!
SugarCane – uses round head!
Sunflower – uses flat head!
Game menu will only show growth stages on first 5. Wish I knew a fix.
There are 5 farms to eliminate excess hauling across the map.
There is plenty of room to place your own buildings and store your equipment.
1. Soilmanangement mod (read intructions inclosed)
2. ChoppedStraw mod
3. pig beef chicken lamb fattening (lamb also requires milk for production but will reach 100% without)
4. Water Mod (increases production by 10%)
5. Market to purchase animals cheaper (you still have to haul them to farm)
6. Pallet Spawn Wool Collector
7. Compost soil machine (makes manure)
8. Tomato, cabbage, & lettuce green houses. (Requires wheat for seed, water, fuel, & fertilizer from blue barrels) You can sale the pallets at greenHouse or spinnery.
There are 4 files inside the zip.
1. BAXLEY – Map
2. zzzCompostsoil.zip – place in mod folder
3. ZZZ_multiFruit – place in mod folder
5. Soilmanagement instructions.
2. ChoppedStraw mod
3. SoilManagement zip
A big thanks to Robert Johnson & his family for the many hours they spent testing this map and putting up with my changes!
Credits: Many Thanks to these guys below for their mods and help:
American Eagles Modding Team
Fs-UK modding Team
Lazy Mod Studios
If I forgot anyone please email me, I’ll be glad to add you to the list of creators.