Welcome to Gamsting for the LS 15!
Gamsting V4 was expanded to the size of a standard map after more than 10 months of construction, although changes were made to old sites.
Gamsting V4 includes the following new locations and functions:
– New! BayWa Agrar (potato and grain sales)
– New! Südzucker as official sales partner for the sugar beet
– New! BGA disc with two passage silos
– New! Farm now also in the village of Scheibling directly at the pig farm, which was now also extended by a cattle mast
– New! Carpentry of El_Cid
– New! UPK for the separate use of silos on the entire map
– Meadows and fields in various sizes
– Complete revision of the old map
– New! Production of beet pulp by beetMaster at Südzucker location
– Many small details that make the map more lively
In the middle of the mountainous region of the Bavarian Alpine foothills is almost completely cut off from its environment the idyllic Gamstinger valley surrounded by majestic mountain ranges and inhabited by witty citizens Gamstings.
Of the once numerous hermit courtyards blooming with agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry in this secluded area nowadays testify only its sumptuous and rich fields, pastures and cleared forest areas. The only remaining farm northwest of Gamsting now responsible for the management of the whole valley. Here it is necessary to provide and manage the village’s own biogas plant, a biomass cogeneration plant and its own livestock.
The local subsidiary of BayWa is the only partner for the farmers in the region. Nevertheless, the agricultural machinery trade and the Warehouse offer a wide choice and a rich assortment. When selecting your equipment and agricultural machinery the mountainous conditions should be considered. With large, bulky equipment, even the most experienced farmer reach its limits.
Gamsting was created with great attention to detail. Many hours of work have been invested in order to arrive at that conclusion. The map was prepared and modified 4 months for the LS 15. It is in this map for the first time in the LS 15 possible to load his felled tree trunks on the boxcar and send off the train. The logs are then sold in the tunnel at the nursery. The map features a true rail tunnel.